Note all times below are in the Mountain Time Zone.
- Chapter Caucus
Tuesday, June 23, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm MDT
- Technical Divisions Caucus
Tuesday, June 23, 1:00 – 5:00 pm MDT
- Annual Awards and Fellows Ceremony and Fundraiser Wednesday, June 24, 4:00 – 5:30 MDT. Watch the recording of the event here!
- Annual Membership Meeting – Must Register for the Conference to Attend
Thursday, June 25, 4:00 – 5:30 pm MDT
Workshops & Courses*
- Workshop on Beyond Net Zero- Design
Friday, June 26, 11:00-12:30pm MDT
- Workshop: PV and the NEC (NABCEP Certified)
Friday, June 26, 10:30 am – 2:30 pm MDT
- Solar PV Intensive Workshop (NABCEP Certified)
Friday, June 26, 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm MDT
- Attendee, Speaker, and Sponsor networking is available during the entire conference in the Networking Lounge or Exhibit Hall on the virtual conference platform!
Special Dialogue Events*
Stronger Together Town Hall – Brings together representatives from environmental, activist, and business groups to forge new joint policy and personal action strategies.
Solar Citizen Action Session – Brings together people experienced in communicating with Congress with those who want to learn, and then visit Congressional offices with key messages about 100% renewable energy pathways.
Student Engagement – Emerging Professionals Forum will feature young professionals and their stories of success.
*Event timing subject to change.